Stryper Concert (2026)
-
I'm a big fan of Stryper but hadn't seen them live in over 20 years. When
I saw they were hitting a small town nearby, me and a buddy decided to go.
We ...
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i have all of those upper deck cards that you wanted except 33 and 56.
the only thing is, i don't really know what i would want in return. there's not really any specific thing i'm collecting. i just get things that i think are ridiculous. maybe you could put together a pile of random bad cards?
i would like a kyle cumiskey or michael funk card if you have any of those guys.
let me know what you think.
There is a lot of cards that I would like to trade for that you have. If you wanna trade email me at nck_cummings@yahoo.com
thanks
Post a Comment