Thursday, December 8, 2016

One Card Post - Fernandez Variation

What:  2013 Topps Factory Set Rookie Variation #589 - Jose Fernandez
Where:  eBay
How Much?:  $1.00 (plus 99 cents shipping)

Why?
: Apologies to Tony Burbs, Mark Kaz, Shane Katz, Douglas Corti, and anyone else I've yet to thank for the great trade packages you've sent recently.  It's a hectic time of year and as far as posting here goes I find myself relying on cards I've scanned in well in the past, like this Jose Fernandez factory set variation I picked up on eBay a couple of months back.

Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to get caught up here...


2 comments:

Mark Kaz said...

I have a copy of this...kinda. It's in a sealed factory set that I got for Christmas back in 2013. Can't bring myself to crack it open since I already built the set from packs. Nonetheless, this is a great card!

shoeboxlegends said...

Yes it is, still tough to believe that we won't get to see him pitch ever again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...