Thursday, February 25, 2021

YouTube?!?! Yep, YouTube!

While I'm still sticking with this blog going forward, and have no intention of abandoning my posting here after so many years, I've decided recently that I want to experiment with some video content as well.  One of the reasons I don't post here as often as I'd like to is that the process of scanning, cropping, typing and editing a post can be very time consuming.

Sometimes I'm looking for a faster and easier way to share content, and after admiring other collectors on YouTube from afar for some time now I've decided to take the plunge myself.  If you are on YouTube I would truly appreciate it if you'd be willing to check out my channel and maybe even subscribe.  As I've done on this blog over the years I'll be showing off a ton of random cardboard content, and I really think and hope that it will be enjoyable.

If you're interested, you can find me here.

As a teaser, here's the epic card that I talk about in my very first video:

If you're someone who enjoys YouTube, I truly hope you'll join me over there.  If not, no worries, I'll be back here soon with more blog content.  Either way, thanks for your support and time!

Stay safe out there, and happy collecting!

8 comments:

Swing And A Pop-up said...

I have actually thought about doing that myself. Definitely will be checking it out. Good luck.

Fuji said...

Nice. I've cut out most of my YT card subscriptions, but just added yours today.

CaptKirk42 said...

Excellent first video for card "Vlog". I subscribed. As I commented on the video Nice Aaron RC.

night owl said...

Congrats on taking the plunge. This has always been a thought for me, but I write much better than I speak, so I doubt I will do it.

I watch card videos occasionally but I find I get bored easily.

Mark Hoyle said...

you did great. Subscribed

Chris said...

That Aaron RC is absolutely stunning, and it's very cool to see your first cards in the same order you sorted them in 30 years ago!

gregory said...

Congratulations! Just watched and subscribed.

Shlabotnik Report said...

Nicely done! I don't usually watch collecting videos, but I'll make an exception for yours. Please at least mention future videos here, because I won't remember otherwise... I don't often go out to YT.

That's a great Aaron, BTW. Definitely a nice addition.

I got a laugh because as soon as you showed the binder my first thought was "Looks like a repurposed computer manual" and then it was! I've been in the business too long. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...