Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Classic Cards - 1991-92 Upper Deck Pavel Bure

I'd like to update my blog a bit more frequently, but some days I just don't have a whole lot to say. What I do have are thousands and thousands of scans of cards from my collection. On days when there isn't much going on, or I don't have a whole lot of time, I will post a "classic card" from my collection. I'll post cards for a variety of reasons but generally they will be cards that I think just stand out from the rest. You know, the ones where you stop and pause as you're flipping through a stack...

1991-92 Upper Deck - #54 - Pavel Bure - Vancouver Canucks - First up we have Pavel Bure's card from the 1991-92 Upper Deck hockey set. This card is so cheesy, but I remember being thrilled when I got it back in the day. The Russian Rocket was one of the most exciting players in the NHL to watch in his heyday. I guess this is how he trained...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What is this card worth with a signature?

Unknown said...

How much is this card worth with a signature?

shoeboxlegends said...

Hi Jodee,

Unfortunately, probably not much. Upper Deck didn't release any official autos of this card that I'm aware of, so unless you have some authentication or way to prove the validity of your signature it's probably not worth more than a couple bucks. Sorry!

Shane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...