Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sick as a Dog

Just wanted to throw up a quick post to let everyone know I'm still around. The holidays were pretty hectic as usual, and on top of that I've been incredibly sick since yesterday morning. My last two days have consisted of nothing but hot drinks, Tylenol Flu and Airborne tablets as I drift in and out of sleep.

Hopefully I'll be off the DL soon, as I've got a few things to post, including great trade packages from John at Old School Breaks and Sal at Puck Junk. While I didn't receive any cards for Christmas, I did get some very thoughtful Hartford Whalers items from the family which I plan to show off as well.

In the meantime, here's a card I recently added to my collection to tide you over, a 2001-02 Topps Archives auto of long time Bruins captain and member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, John Bucyk. This is a set I'd love to complete some day, and I didn't have any autos, so I was thrilled to win this for around $10 on eBay. Until next time...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...