What: 1951 Topps Red Back #35 - Al Rosen (PSA EX-MT 6)
Where: eBay
How Much?: $10.99
Why?: While I don't pursue this set with much vigor, I'll always jump at the opportunity to add a nice example from the first Topps baseball release to my collection. I was especially excited to find this beautiful card of The Hebrew Hammer, because I had $9 and change in eBay Bucks that I had to use up at the time, which means this fine piece of cardboard set me back all of a dollar out of pocket. Can't beat that!
The Eras Post
-
Heat waves suck. Blog Bat-Arounds rule.
Yesterday Mother Nature turned up the heat in my area and doesn't plan to
cool things off for at least the next fo...


4 comments:
No way you can walk away from that deal - nice find!
Very nice Rosen! Those eBay bucks come in handy, and I'd say you put yours to good use!
SWEEEET!
great get! love me some Rosen cardboard!
Post a Comment