Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paul Konerko

The 1960 Topps Bill Mazeroski that I was surprised to find in my mailbox recently has gotten me thinking about finding a home for some cards that others would probably appreciate more than I do.

To start things off, here's a Paul Konerko bat card that I pulled out of one of the two hobby boxes of 2007 Bowman Heritage that I bought last year. I'm not a White Sox fan at all, and they're in the process of choking away their playoff hopes at the hands of the Cleveland Indians as I type this post.
Be the first to leave a comment and the card is yours. Just make sure you include an address I can send it to, or your email address so that I can contact you.

1 comment:

Steve Gierman said...

At least Konerko's two homers made it interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...