Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Best 2-Card Pack I've Ever Opened...

When I purchased my hobby box of Champs hockey from Blowout cards, along with another box I'll be showing soon, I was a few dollars short of the free shipping minimum. I could either pay 7 bucks for shipping or pick out $7 worth of cards, pretty easy decision. I bought 3 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces retail packs at $1.19 each along with a couple packs of '08 Upper Deck Heroes. This Masterpieces retail pack was the best of the 5 packs:

#115 - Roberto Clemente (Short Print) - A great card, and a short print no less! If I had a huge chunk of money to spend on cards I'd go after some graded vintage Clemente's for sure. This is Masterpieces done right...

Chad Billingsley Captured on Canvas Swatch - Well, the relic card results in a 2 card pack instead of the promised 4. I really can't complain though, a jersey card and a short print for $1.19. Night Owl, if you don't already have this one it's yours, just let me know.

Well there you have it, the best 2-card pack I've opened!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...