What: 2010-11 Upper Deck French 20th Anniversary Buyback #327 - Brad Shaw
Where: eBay
How Much?: $2.99 (plus 75 cents shipping)
Why?: Here's my latest Upper Deck buyback, a '90-91 that was stamped and included in 2010-11 Upper Deck (French) to commemorate the brand's 20th anniversary. You might think I'm somewhat crazy for paying close to $4 for a Brad Shaw card, but these aren't exactly the easiest cards to find for a team collector. I believe they fell at 1 or 2 per box.
One of my most painful eBay losses was getting out-bid on a Ron Francis buyback from this set at the very last minute a couple of years ago. I've never seen another one since, but at least I've got Brad Shaw for now...
Even came with the COA!
Looking forward to a first
-
Since the beginning of this "Firsts" series six-plus years ago, it's been
about looking back on various firsts in my life. I've meant it to be a
handy r...



No comments:
Post a Comment