Tuesday, May 16, 2017

One Card Post - Barely Visible Betts

What:  2016 Donruss Press Proof Black #118 - Mookie Betts (#'d /25)
Where:  eBay
How Much?:  $8.99

Why?
:  Ever had the experience of cruising around eBay when you suddenly see a Buy-It-Now auction that is just tempting enough that you pull the trigger immediately?  Well, that's what happened here.  It's been a couple of weeks since I picked this one up and I honestly still can't decide whether or not I like it all that much.

Oh well, I had a little money left in my monthly collecting budget, and I guess I could have done a lot worse than a scarce, serial-numbered parallel of one of the brightest young players in all of baseball!


2 comments:

Eric C said...

I would have bought that, regardless of my budget. Love Betts!

Matt said...

Nice pickup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...