Tuesday, May 1, 2018

One Card Post - Time

What:  2016-17 Upper Deck #355 - PK Subban (Exclusives Parallel /100)
Where: eBay
How Much?:  $.99

Why?:  This one seemed like a decent pick-up when I hand selected a large lot of dollar cards from an eBay seller earlier this year.  A relatively rare parallel of a guy who's a finalist for a Norris Trophy this year, and who's already won one previously, felt like a solid add at 99 cents.

Wish I had time for more, but time is something that seems to be in short supply of late, so it's this or nothing for now...

5 comments:

Chris said...

That's a heck of a deal, even if you had to pay for shipping. PK is the man!

shoeboxlegends said...

If you bought 20 or more cards (which I did), shipping was free! I have an "eBay Blaster" post in the works showing some more of the spoils. But, the whole time thing... ;-)

Billy Kingsley said...

Awesome! P.K. is one of my top 4 favorite players in the NHL. (Henrik Lundqvist, Brent Burns and Mats Zuccarello are the other three)

Coast To Posts said...

Great card!

Fuji said...

Nice card. Looks like there are a few PK fans... including myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...