Let's try to get moving again with the 1995-96 Upper Deck Series 1 hockey box. Here's packs 9 and 10...
Pack 9:
Nice! I would have to say this is the best Electric Ice parallel so far.
Ouch, already reached the point where I'm pulling more than one double per pack...
I have to confess I didn't recognize the name when I looked at this card. After looking him up it's understandable as he played just 25 games in his NHL career.
Best card in the pack:
Was there any doubt?
Pack 10:
That right there is pretty much the definition of putting yourself in a dangerous position.
A name I don't recognize for the second pack in a row. Marko played just 4 career games with Edmonton, 1 career game with the Islanders, and just over a season in Los Angeles with the Kings.
Best card in the pack:
2026 Adventures in Repacks - Part 18.4 - Cubism
-
I'm going to have to pick things up if I'm going to finish this before the
start of the 2026 season.
That might be the worst possible contrast between th...
























No comments:
Post a Comment