Monday, June 29, 2015

Au Revoir

This is a "virtual post" of sorts, as I've taken off for a week's vacation in France with my wife.  It's a much-needed break from my high stress job, and I'm looking forward to totally disconnecting for a few days.  In fact, by the time you read this I should have landed and adjusted from my jet lag, gotten a good night's sleep, and will hopefully be enjoying a nice confit de canard and a glass of wine somewhere with a view.

In the week before I left I managed to get PWEs or small bubble mailers out to a few folks including Commishbob, Jeff W, Dave H, Mark Kaz, Douglas Corti and Joe Shlabotnik.  If you're on that list and haven't seen anything show up yet, you should be getting something soon.  I apologize to Mark Hoyle, Douglas Corti, Brian O'Neal, Jeff W, Hackenbush, and probably a couple of others as I simply ran out of time to get the thank you posts that I owe you all scheduled before I left.

Here's a nice, new addition to my Hartford Whalers collection for today.  A big swatch from a jersey number with a couple of colors and some thick stitching.  A HOFer to boot, and numbered to just 25 copies as well.  Dominion sure was a nice set while it lasted.

Enjoy your week everyone!  I managed to schedule enough posts ahead of time to have new content here every day until I return...

5 comments:

Brian said...

Bon Voyage!

Hackenbush said...

Wow! Who cares about cards! Send us a postcard.

Mark Hoyle said...

Have a fun trip

Kevin Papoy said...

Enjoy your stay ! I'm waving right now, let me know if you see me

Fuji said...

France? Very cool. Have a safe trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...