Thursday, May 5, 2016

Still Here

What a crazy couple of weeks it's been.  I spent 7 days last week and weekend at an intense security-focused IT training and certification program.  Essentially 18-hour days of absorbing knowledge under the "trying to drink water from a fire hose" model, and a 6-hour certification exam at the end of it all!  Returning to work this week hasn't been a whole lot better in terms of my schedule, and the result has been literally almost no free time for cards, this blog, or even reading the other blogs I enjoy.

I managed to get two scheduled posts up before I left for the training program, and that's all you've seen here in almost two weeks.  Don't worry though, I'm still here.  I'm pleased to say that there might finally be some light at the end of the tunnel this coming weekend.  I owe numerous folks a post to thank them for the wonderful cards they've sent, and more than a few of those folks return packages as well, so I've got plenty of hobby-related activity to fill my time once work starts giving some of it back.

In the meantime, because every card-related post should have an actual card in it, here's a nice Black and White parallel of Mookie Betts from last year's Stadium Club set.  Only 17 of these out there allegedly, happy to have one!

Thanks for reading as always, and an extra thank you to those who have been waiting patiently for me to thank them or mail return cards!

3 comments:

Marc said...

Welcome back!

Tony L. said...

That's a seminar I'm glad I'll never attend. :-)

Mark Kaz said...

Welcome back, indeed! Hadn't a clue there were even b/w parallels of TSC out there. Great addition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...