Tuesday, May 12, 2020

One Card Post - My First '60-61 Parkhurst Card

What:  1960-61 Parkhurst #56 - Bill Hicke/Ralph Backstrom/Ab McDonald
Where:  eBay
How Much?:  $6.00

Why?:  This is the final card from my 5-card Parkhurst pick-up that was a small present to myself for surviving the first few weeks of sheltering in place.  I was drawn to this card for a couple of reasons.  First, it's my only 1960-61 Parkhurst card to date.  Secondly, I love vintage combo cards, and while they're much more common on the baseball side I don't run into hockey versions all that often.  $6 well spent, one card down 60 more to go from this release!


5 comments:

Billy Kingsley said...

Way cool! I only have 2 vintage Parkhurst cards, both Bruins and both picked up at the card show in Enfiend, CT I went to last year. I need to get some more.

Captain Canuck said...

Beauty.

Chris said...

Awesome card! I love vintage Canadiens cards, even though I'm not a fan of the team in general.

Fuji said...

Love the colors on the front... and the Montreal logo on the back. Very cool card.

Shlabotnik Report said...

Beautiful card, front and back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...