Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2011-12 Victory on A Pack to Be Named Later

Had to stop by Target on the way home from work today to pick up a few household items. While I was there I exercised some serious restraint in the card aisle. I spent just $1 on a single pack of Victory hockey. I'm not collecting this set, but it had been a while since hockey cards got any love on A Pack to Be Named Later. Besides, I'm trying to find some cards to send over to Brad and I know he's chasing this one. Finally, if nothing else, this will make it so that I don't have to stare at football cards at the top of my blog any longer.

You can check out the pack here.


Brad, if you're reading (and if your want lists are up to date), the 3 cards you need are yours...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...