What: 2016 Panini Diamond Kings #64 - David Ortiz (Artist's Proof Parallel #'d /99)
Where: COMC
How Much?: $1.60
Why?: Just got back from a week in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. I managed to get a couple of scheduled posts up just before I left, but aside from that took a total break from the hobby as well as work, and pretty much society in general. In fact, I purposely chose a location without cable TV, internet, or even a cell phone signal; just a cabin on the banks of a babbling brook in the middle of nowhere. I never once looked at a computer screen, or heard a news headline, but I did do plenty of hiking and kayaking. It was awesome.
Oh yeah, the card. I'm always looking for opportunities to add "rare" parallels (which I define as 100 copies or less) to my Red Sox collection on the cheap. Since I think Panini did a fantastic job with this year's Diamond King set, this seemed like a perfect opportunity to do just that.
If you're waiting for an email or cards from me please bear with me as I painfully adjust back to "real life mode"...
I won't find these at my local show
-
Car problems again, guys. Same car, too. This is the third time I've had my
vehicle in the shop this year and the timing, while never good, sucks for
t...


No comments:
Post a Comment