Wednesday, February 14, 2018

One Card Post - Dufex Burt

What:  1994-95 Pinnacle Rink Collection Parallel #356 - Adam Burt
Where: COMC
How Much?:  $.97

Why?:  Picked this one up all the way back in 2015, but just plucked it from my card chest for posting last night.  Perfect timing, as it's been a while since I showed a nice Whalers card here on the blog.  The 1994-95 Rink Collection parallels are among my favorites of the '90s.  I'll never complete the set as they're somewhat scarce and demand a pretty penny, but that doesn't stop me from slowly plucking away.  I think Adam Burt here brings me to a dozen of them and counting...


5 comments:

Marc said...

Nice card, especially for the price of under a buck. From the NHL to now being a Pastor. Whenever I see the name Adam Burt, I think of the original television series Batman.

Chris said...

These were exciting pulls back in the day. I have a few Whalers Rink cards (definitely not a dozen though!) Nice find for under a buck.

Mark said...

You can never go wrong with Dufex. Every once in a while I'll stumble across a big pile of them in a dime or quarter box and go absolutely crazy.

Fuji said...

If there was a "most under-appreciated 90's parallel technology" award, I feel like "dufex" would win hands down. Refractors and mirrors get the spotlight (which I don't have a problem with, since I love the shine), but I definitely love the dufex technology too.

Kin said...

I love these cards. I want to put the Blackhawks team set together. I was able to pick about ten of them up in one trade on Trading Card Database.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...