Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pack Rip - 2010-11 Panini Donruss Hockey

Have you ever experienced this before? You're in a small mom-and-pop type store. You look around and don't see even one thing that you'd normally spend money on, yet you feel compelled to purchase something small rather than leave empty-handed. You know, just to support the local business. This pack is the product of one of those experiences.

#87 - Cal Clutterbuck

Interesting facial expression captured on this one.

#45 - Pavel Datsyuk

I really don't know why I bought these.

#93 - Johan Franzen

Snooze...

#10 - Matt Moulson

This is my first Matt Moulson card. I think he's a pretty good player, but I'm just not that excited about these cards at all. The design is not doing anything for me and the photos are pretty boring compared to what Upper Deck puts out.

#237 - Michael Del Zotto

#210 - Frans Nielsen

#193 - John Tavares

Moulson's partner in crime.

#140 - Daniel Sedin

"Supposedly" played in 2010-11 Stanley Cup finals...

#130 - Tom Gilbert

#175 - Scottie Upshall

There you have it. I guess this pack actually had some decent scorers in Tavares, Moulson, Sedin and Datsyuk. Nonetheless, I can confidently say this will be my only pack of 2010-11 Donruss hockey. I'll gladly trade away any of these, especially if someone has a Krejci, which is about the only card in the set I'm interested in.

3 comments:

Scott Crawford said...

I'm up for that Tavares (the other two Isles, I've got). If you've added it to Zistle, I'll go get it, otherwise, we'll figure it all out.

I should be starting to add trade list items to Zistle sometime in the next week or so.

Captain Canuck said...

sadly, as bad as that product was... it was pretty much the best thing Panini did all season.

Brad said...

The Tavares card is my favorite from your pack break.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...