Sunday, May 5, 2013

Signature Sundays - Another Milt Schmidt

Here's my latest Milt Schmidt autograph, this might be my favorite one yet.

This is an Original Six Signature from the 2007-08 O-Pee-Chee Premier set.  Numbered to 100 copies, it features a classic black and white shot of Schmidt from his playing days, and a really nice on-card signature over a Bruins watermark.  I've got a copy, and so does Casey from Drop the Gloves, so just 98 more of these out there if you want to snatch one up!

It continues to amaze me just how cheap cards of this Hall-of-Famer go for.  He's certainly one of the most interesting characters in the league's history, yet this card set me back just $15.  This is my fifth Schmidt auto, and it certainly won't be my last!

1 comment:

Casey said...

A beauty! We should corner the market on these cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...