Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sox from Swing and a Pop-up

Recently I completed my first trade with Bert from Swing and a Pop-Up.  I sent him some Red Sox and some set needs, which can be seen here.  In return Bert sent a bunch of cards back.  Some 1993 Flair and 1982 Topps set needs, and of course a whole slew of Red Sox.  Here are just some of the Red Sox included that I needed for my cataloged collection:






This was one of my favorites for sure.  My first Rickey Henderson Red Sox card.  I'd seen this one elsewhere, I believe on Night Owl Cards, and have wanted my own copy for quite some time.


I've always been a big fan of these types of cards that capture historic moments in time.






































Thanks for the great trade Bert!  This package brings me to over 1,600 Red Sox cards in my scanned and cataloged collection (though I have many more still to process), well on my way to my goal of 2,000 by year's end.  Given that we both collect the Sox I'm sure we'll be trading again sometime down the line.

1 comment:

Swing And A Pop-up said...

Anytime you want to trade, I'm up for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...