Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Extreme Value" Hockey Repack Box - Part 3

Time for the 3rd installment of the "Extreme Value" repack box. I'll just warn you ahead of time, it's about to get even less extreme. Today's pack is 2009-10 Upper Deck Artifacts.

I bought just a single pack of this crap a year and a half ago. I didn't like it then, I don't like it now. Needless to say I was bummed that this was one of my four promised packs. Let's take a look at the whopping 5 cards Upper Deck stuffed into this wrapper...





...
...
...
...oh, I'm sorry, is the pack rip over? I had fallen asleep.

Let's continue the downward slide on the excitement scale and look at 20 more of the bonus cards...

Ashamed to admit I did not have this card. Again, didn't really want it though.

Dupe.





Can't complain about 5 straight cards that I actually needed towards the '90-91 Bowman set.

Dupe.

Another one for the set...

Dupe.

Another couple of Bowmans that I needed featuring some great old school sweaters of the Buffalo Sabres...

...and the Winnipeg Jets.



Three more cards straight from the junk wax heyday that I owned at one time, lost, and now own again. Wonderful.



Dupe.

Dupe.

Needed this one. Only 5 doubles out of this stack of 20, my best luck so far. Two more posts to go and I'll be done with this...

1 comment:

TheRealDFG said...

It should be called the Bowman/Score Value Pack

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...