Monday, September 15, 2014

Cardboard Classics - Cheering for Cal Clutterbuck

I've picked up a decent number of 2012-13 Upper Deck hockey cards recently via repacks and grab bags from my LCS, and I have to say that of the cards I've seen thus far Cal Clutterbuck's might be my favorite photo:

This tightly-cropped shot, which features Cal celebrating with a couple of his Wild teammates, is just awesome.

On the back we get a different photo showing a nice scowl from Mr. Clutterbuck.  Great stuff...

3 comments:

Pro Set Cards said...

A true shame there were no solid rookies from the 2012-13 set to make me want to buy a box. As always the base set features some really nice photos.

Mark Kaz said...

Dude. This is one of the best cards I've ever seen. Regardless of sport. Period!

shoeboxlegends said...

Awesome, isn't it? If I end up with a spare copy I'll throw it in my next PWE to you. I'll make a hockey collector out of you yet! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...