Friday, January 2, 2009

Trade with Saints of the Cheap Seats

Like just about every other blogger out there, I'm notoriously bad about posting trades. It's been quiet on the trading front lately (probably because I've been on a hockey card kick which severely limits potential trading partners), so it's a good time to catch up on the last round of trades from a couple of months ago.


I sent some cards over to Danny at Saints of the Cheap Seats, and in return he sent me some stuff off of my want list. Included in his package were 3 2007 Goudey cards (2 of them short prints, including the A-Rod card pictured above), a handful of Topps Heritage cards that I needed, and about a dozen 2008 Upper Deck cards, including the Vlad below. Thanks for the great cards Danny, this really helped with the 2 baseball sets that I want to complete most!

1 comment:

gcrl said...

that is a great vlad card! i still loathe selig for preventing the dodgers from signing him. and for other reasons...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...