Monday, July 15, 2019

One Card Post - Back in the Saddle

What:  1960 Topps #71 - Marty Keough
Where:  COMC
How Much?:  $.50

Why?:  I was off work last week on vacation, and decided to make it a vacation from cards and the blog as well.  Spent a lot of time with friends, outdoors, and enjoyed a few amazing concerts.  Also took a road trip to Saratoga Springs, which was pretty cool.  All in all, a good week.  It's a little tough getting back on the horse here, so I'll go with a one card post here tonight.

Red Sox team set need from the '60s for two quarters?  Bent corner or not, I'll take that deal any time!


2 comments:

Billy Kingsley said...

I love Saratoga. It's such a cool place. I spend most of my time there at the Automobile Museum. Lake George is only a few minutes North, about a half hour, and that's my favorite place in the world. If you decide to go back I highly recommend it...I can tell you where to find some off the beaten path historical stuff too. I'm actually planning to send you something I get there in September, hopefully it's still there then.

Got the box yesterday, thank you!

Fuji said...

Sounds like you had one heck of a break. I've thought about taking a break from my blog and the collection a few times over the past few months. One of these days I'll actually do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...