Saturday, October 29, 2016

One Card Post - Liverpool Threads

What:  2015 Panini Select Double Team #DT-LH (Dual Relic, Serial Numbered to #'d/99)
Where:  COMC
How Much?:  $2.38

Why?
:  I spent a good deal of time sorting and reorganizing my collection today, as I begin the completely overwhelming task of ditching Zistle in favor of Google Sheets.  It was nice being able to watch live Premier League soccer while I scanned, sorted and sleeved.  Even nicer to see my favorite team, Liverpool, play to an impressive 4-2 win on the road against Crystal Palace to retain their place within the top four clubs in the league.

Seemed like a perfect opportunity to feature this card I've been sitting on for a while, featuring two English stars from the current incarnation of the squad.  This is actually the first relic card in my very modest soccer collection.  I do love 2015 Select soccer, great set.  It's come down a bit in price too, but a hobby box will still run you around $100.  Not for me at that price point, but I certainly don't mind cherry-picking sweet singles like this one!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...