Sunday, October 16, 2016

Signature Sundays - Discount Leetch

With the 2016-17 NHL season in full swing, I have a hockey autograph to feature in this week's Signature Sundays post...

This on-card beauty is one of those retro '94-95 die-cut autographs from the 2014-15 Upper Deck SP Authentic hockey set.  It represents my second autograph of HOF defenseman Brian Leetch, with the other being from the Panini Classics Signatures release I went kind of overboard on a couple of years back.

I was drawn to this one because I have fond memories of the '94-95 Upper Deck SP set that it honors being a nice "premium" release in my childhood days of collecting.  The real reason I went after this card though was the absolute bargain price.  Thanks to a poorly worded eBay listing, I reeled in this sweet card of Calder Trophy, Conn Smythe Trophy, Norris Trophy and Stanley Cup winner Leetch for a mere $6.00.

I'd have to say this one falls into my top 10 bargains of 2016 thus far.  Hope all you hockey fans are enjoying the young season so far!

1 comment:

Marc said...

Leetch was sure one of the best defensemen of his era. Nice autograph card of the hall of famer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...