Wednesday, October 26, 2016

One Card Post - World Series Winner

What:  2014 Bowman Chrome #209 - Corey Kluber (Bubbles Refractor #'d /99)
Where:  COMC
How Much?:  $1.73

Why?
:  Got home much later than planned from work tonight, so I need some more time to work on the mega trade package I received this week from Shane at Off the Wall.  Anyway, I can't think of a better time to show off this shiny beauty than on the heels of Kluber's dominant World Series Game 1 performance last night!  This makes an even ten of these Bubbles Refractors now in my baseball card collection, and every time I acquire a new one I admire it just as much as the first time I laid eyes on one.  I think I have one or two more of these kicking around in my card chest to eventually be pulled for future posts...

Looks like the Cubs are most likely going to even things up here, I'm really hoping this series goes seven games!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...