Tuesday, May 28, 2019

One Card Post - Hammerheads Yelich

What:  2013 Topps Pro Debut #127 - Christian Yelich
Where: Hobby Shop
How Much?:  Quarter box!

Why?:  Threw this one into my quarter box stack a couple of years ago just because I enjoy a good minor league card, and because Yelich seemed like a promising young player at the time.  Certainly looks like a solid quarter box pick-up nowadays!  Wish they would have had his standard Topps Update RC in there, but I'm pleased with this one.

After all, I don't have too many Jupiter Hammerheads cards in my collection!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Nice! Pro Debut is fun, but I've never actually opened a pack of it because it takes me a few years to have heard of anyone in the set. I was also lucky enough to find a '13 Update Yelich rookie a few months back in a box of extras I had lying around.

Fuji said...

I've totally jumped on the Yelich bandwagon. I'm always looking forward to watching his highlights.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...