Saturday, January 10, 2009

Show & Tell - Luc Robitaille


The 2008 Legends Masterpieces hockey set is one of my favorite hockey sets so far this year, so when I saw this Robitaille Canvas Clippings card for $1.75 I had to go for it. I love the look of these cards. The card itself is actually set back inside the darker frame. You can't go wrong with a jersey card of a sure fire Hall of Famer for under $2. Robitaille had an impressive career, recording 4 100 point seasons. He retired with the most career goals (668) and points (1,394) for a left winger. The only thing that would've made this card better would be if they had pictured him in the older 90's style Kings uniform.

On a side note, if anyone can help me with completing this set I'd love to trade. If you've got any of the cards on my Want List please get in touch with me and maybe we can work something out.

2 comments:

Chuck's Used Cards said...

I don't know what numbers are what players - I do have two Patrick Roy, two Wayne Gretzky, a Gordie Howe, and a Mario Lemuiex.

cheers

gcrl said...

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...