Thursday, February 7, 2008

2008 Topps Jumbo Pack Inserts

Campaign 2008 Insert Set - #C08-MR - Mitt Romney
50th Anniversary Rookie - #AR55 - Magglio Ordonez
Trading Card History - #TCH16 - 1992 Bowman Cameron Maybin
Year in Review - #YR38 - Jack Wilson

Some very cool insert sets in this year's Topps product! I'm sure this doesn't cover everything (for one thing I got an "Own the Game" insert with entirely too much foil on it for my liking, and also 2 different Mickey Mantle cards which is becoming the norm for Topps) but so far I like what I've seen. The Trading Card History subset is a very cool idea. I'll be adding a lot of these cards to my Available for Trade list in the next couple of days, so keep your eye out if you're interested in anything and want to make a deal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...