Saturday, December 13, 2014

Cardboard Classics - Doughty & Bailey

My Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend haul from COMC arrived yesterday. With about 75 cards shipped, plus well over 100 that I still haven't gotten to from the shipment before that, I'll be posting the goods for many months to come. For today though, time for only a single card...

Because I just can't get enough of mascots on cards, here's defenseman Drew Doughty fist-bumping Kings' mascot Bailey the Lion.  Something you don't see everyday.  To me, the card is even better thanks to the run of success the Kings franchise has enjoyed over these last few seasons...

A solid pick-up for 60 cents any day!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Nice card; I wish there were more mascot cards, I've seen baseball sets include them fairly often.

Hackenbush said...

Great card. I really like the lighting. That sounds dumb but I do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...