What: 2009 Upper Deck Baseball #HF-3 - Historic Firsts Insert
Where: Central Sports Cards - Pawtucket, RI
How Much?: Quarter Bin
Why?: Just the kind of thing I'm looking for when cruising through a quarter or dime box. Quirky, tied to a unique event in the history of the game, and a great photo to boot. I like a good mascot card, and I think this is the only one I've got where the subject's wearing a raincoat. I definitely remember this game, and whenever I think of it now this card will come to mind.
2026 Adventures in Repacks - Part 18.2 - Cubism
-
Back to the cube! For this batch, it is WCW alumni Kevin Greene leading the
way, looking to be on his way to one of his 13 sacks against Chris Miller
he...


2 comments:
Send me your snail mail info....I've got something for you. commishbob AT G Mail dot Com
That is awesome! I must find a copy.
Post a Comment