Thursday, February 25, 2016

One Card Post - Pronger RC

What:  1993-94 Fleer Ultra #339 - Chris Pronger RC
Where:  Chris, from A Blog to Be Named Later
How Much?:  Came in trade

Why?
:  File this one under "I didn't have this already?!?!".  I can't believe I was missing this classic Chris Pronger junk wax era rookie.  There aren't a ton of HOFers that suited up for Hartford over the years, so I'm really glad this card is part of my collection now.  This is just the tip of the iceberg that is the trade package I received from Chris a few weeks ago.  The only reason it's taking me so long to thank him here on the blog is because I have so many new cards to scan, crop and inventory.  Maybe this weekend...


1 comment:

Hackenbush said...

I remember Pronger for his great comeback to the Hawks Adam Burish after the 2010 Stanley Cup when Adam called him the "biggest idiot in the league".
https://youtu.be/I4dZANtlO_w

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...