Friday, September 15, 2017

One Card Post - TEKnicians

What:  2014 Topps Hi Tek TEKnicians Diffractor #99T-XB (#'d /50)
Where: COMC
How Much?:  $6.20

Why?
:  Bogaerts has had a bit of a down year, but remains my favorite current Red Sox player.  Besides, there's still plenty of time to get hot for the playoffs here!  I had $5 in COMC credit available when I picked this up last summer, which made my take-home cost for this one just over a dollar.  Not bad at all for a relatively rare (it's hard to see the serial numbering but it's in the lower left corner there) card from Xander's rookie year.  Plus, as a fan of all acetate cards, I simply love Topps Hi Tek.


2 comments:

Chris said...

That's a very cool card! It took me a minute to find the serial numbering, through all of that shine. I just wish they would have made a high TEK card back when Jason Varitek was playing. :)

Hackenbush said...

Oh, POY! Nice pickup for a bargain price.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...