1991-92 Upper Deck - #54 - Pavel Bure - Vancouver Canucks - First up we have Pavel Bure's card from the 1991-92 Upper Deck hockey set. This card is so cheesy, but I remember being thrilled when I got it back in the day. The Russian Rocket was one of the most exciting players in the NHL to watch in his heyday. I guess this is how he trained...
A Few Goodbyes and a Pair of Set Completions
-
I'm an A's and Padres fan. You know that. And there are times when the San
Francisco Giants are my least favorite franchise in baseball. This isn't
one ...
3 comments:
What is this card worth with a signature?
How much is this card worth with a signature?
Hi Jodee,
Unfortunately, probably not much. Upper Deck didn't release any official autos of this card that I'm aware of, so unless you have some authentication or way to prove the validity of your signature it's probably not worth more than a couple bucks. Sorry!
Shane
Post a Comment