What: 2014 Topps #133 - Xander Bogaerts RC (Yellow Retail Parallel)
Where: COMC
How Much?: $2.00
Why?: I'd been after one of these for some time for my Bogaerts/Red Sox collection, but the yellow parallels seem to be some of the toughest from the 2014 set for me to find at a reasonable price. Patience eventually paid off when a seller accepted my low-ball offer of $2 even last October. It may not be autographed, shiny, or serial-numbered, but I still think it's one of my favorite Bogaerts rookie cards to date!
2026 Adventures in Repacks - Part 18.2 - Cubism
-
Back to the cube! For this batch, it is WCW alumni Kevin Greene leading the
way, looking to be on his way to one of his 13 sacks against Chris Miller
he...


2 comments:
Great deal on a nice card!
Shane, if you haven't seen it yet there is a Bogaerts in the current TBT Topps set. I won't be picking that group up (I'm not a fan of the design plus I have the players I need out of it already). Just wanted to tip you off to it.
Post a Comment