Saturday, February 9, 2013

Adrian Gonzalez, We Hardly Knew Ye - Snowstorm Edition

I'm under roughly two feet of snow (and still piling), so here's a quick post before I lose power, featuring a few new additions to my Adrian Gonzalez Red Sox collection:

This 2012 Heritage blue parallel arrived in the package I showed a couple of days ago from Michael, The Card Raven.  I definitely did not have this one, thanks!

Here's a Topps Lineage Cloth insert, courtesy of COMC.  I think there are still a few Lineage Gonzalez cards that's I'm missing.

Closing things out are the first three cards towards the 2011 Topps Chrome rainbow.  They also happen to be the three colors that the Red Sox look best on.  Blue refractor numbered to 99 copies...

...the black refractor, numbered to 100 copies...

...and my favorite, also the most scarce, the red refractor, numbered to just 25 copies.

I've still got quite a ways to go with 2011 Topps Chrome, but this is certainly a decent start.


Adrian Gonzalez Red Sox Cards - Count

Total Cards - 45

#'d /2011 - 1
#'d /999 - 1
#'d/199 - 1
#'d/100 - 2
#'d/99 - 1
#'d/75 - 1
#'d /60 - 1
#'d/50 - 2
#'d/25 - 2
#'d/10 - 1
1/1 - 6
Relics - 1
Silk - 1
Autographs - 0
Printing Plates - 5

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...