Friday, April 10, 2015

Orange World Series Winners

For me, the 2013 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox will always be sort of a fluke.  I'll never forget following a team that went from worst in 2012, to first in 2013, to worst again in 2014.

Recently I've been trying to pick up more Red Sox cards from years when they won it all.

2013 Topps Chrome is one set I've done fairly well at.

Most of the Orange Refractors you see here are courtesy of COMC, and most were had for well under a buck each...


The best part about this set is that there are exactly 9 Red Sox on the checklist.

You know what that means...

...with all 9 in hand...

...it makes for one shiny and impressive looking binder page:

One of my focuses for 2015 is to get more of my cards better organized and into binders, especially my Red Sox cards.  This is certainly a nice start!  I'm close to finishing off a couple more 2013 Chrome parallel team sets as well, hopefully you'll see them here soon!

By the way, it's been a crazy week but I still owe thank you posts to Mark Kaz, two Zistle traders, Mark Hoyle, and one new card trading friend who lives further away than anyone I've ever traded with before.  If things stay relatively quiet I should be totally caught up by next week.  Thanks for your patience if you're on the list, I truly appreciate all the cards, I've just never been buried with so much cardboard in the mail as I have these past few weeks!

That's about it for tonight...headed to a monster card show tomorrow morning and can't wait.  Hopefully I'll have some interesting goods to show off in between trade posts over the next few days....

2 comments:

Mark Kaz said...

Good looking page! Happy hunting at the show today!

Mark Hoyle said...

Great to meet you at show today. I made out well. Looking forward to the posts of the cards you scored

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...