Monday, January 21, 2019

One Card Post - Pastrnak Exclusives

What:  2016-17 Upper Deck Exclusives Parallel (#'d /100) - David Pastrnak
Where: COMC
How Much?:  $4.50

Why?:  It's 0 degrees out in Rhode Island, with a wind chill of -20.  I'm sure for some of you who live further north than I do this might be considered a "mild" winter day, but for the climate I'm used to it's pretty damn cold.  Seemed like the perfect day to feature a hockey card on the blog.

Grabbed this Exclusives parallel of Bruins winger David Pastrnak last November on COMC, just a few days before their famed Black Friday sales promotion.  I thought the $4.50 asking price was more than fair, and this made for a really nice mid-range addition to my small Pastrnak collection.  David's having another stellar year so far, sitting within the top 20 in the league in points, and tied for 9th place with 27 goals at the time of this post.  I highly doubt whether I'll run into another copy of this one priced at less than $5 ever again...


3 comments:

Marc said...

Very nice!

Chris said...

I have to start training my brain to admit that David Pastrnak is the best player on the Bruins. It just doesn't seem to compute how good this guy is. Nice card!

Fuji said...

0 degrees? Oh man. That's cold.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...