Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gypsy Queen N174 & the Beauty of the Internet!

On Friday, I read this post over at Night Owl Cards which featured this really slick-looking N174 insert of Clayton Kershaw from the 2014 Gypsy Queen release:

Now that is a nice looking modern baseball card!  If you read many of my posts you know that I'm a vintage guy through and through, and for the most part remain ignorant when it comes to recent releases.  In fact, I had no idea 2014 Gypsy Queen was even out until I read Greg's post.  I knew I wanted to track some of these down though...

You have to love the world we live in, because about 10 minutes after reading Greg's post I was the proud owner of the entire 15-card set for just $2 plus a couple bucks shipping.

Thanks to a super quick eBay shipper, the cards arrived in my mailbox Monday afternoon, less than 3 days after I found out they even existed.

A bit short on time today, but I hope you enjoy the scans of this entire 15-card insert set.









I'm glad the Red Sox at least got one card in this small set, and certainly a valid choice in Wade Boggs, one of the best pure hitters to ever play for Boston.


There you have it, the 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen N174 inserts!  Coming later this week is another trade package from my buddy Douglas from Sports Cards from the Dollar Store...

2 comments:

night owl said...

Fantastic! Glad to contribute to the internet circle of life.

Great cards.

Hackenbush said...

2 bucks? Seriously! Great buy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...