Recently Jeff from 2x3 Heroes commented on a rack pack I opened of 2014 Topps Heritage asking for the White Sox. I gladly shipped them off, along with a few other White Sox cards I had laying around, and in return Jeff hooked me up with a handful of 2014 Heritage Red Sox:
Holding out for more money really worked out well for this guy, currently a free agent a month into the season...
I wish they'd bring manager cards back to the flagship set.
Here's one I've wanted since I first saw Heritage being busted on the blogs, such an odd play, glad it's forever commemorated on cardboard.
Thanks for the quick and easy swap Jeff!
The Eras Post
-
Heat waves suck. Blog Bat-Arounds rule.
Yesterday Mother Nature turned up the heat in my area and doesn't plan to
cool things off for at least the next fo...





No comments:
Post a Comment