Monday, August 25, 2014

Quick Rip - 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Retail

No time for cards today, so here's a quick retail pack of 2014 Allen & Ginter that I opened this past weekend...



Probably (and sadly) my favorite card in the pack...

This Jose Altuve insert is being sent to the state of Texas in a trade package today!

Here's my mini, a black-bordered Cub.  Will probably end up trading this one away as well at some point.

A boring card of a political correspondent is the perfect end to one of the least flattering packs of Allen & Ginter I've ever seen from any year...

2 comments:

Mark Kaz said...

See, and that F.Chuck Todd card is exactly the reason why I refuse to ever buy a pack of Ginter. There are few enough cards in packs these days, why should my money be wasted on that sort of nonsense?

shoeboxlegends said...

Yup, I'm with you there. I picked up one of those hanger packs that contains three retail packs (this was one of them) and three minis. I wasn't all that psyched, won't be buying any more of this in retail form, maybe just some cheap singles here and there and a Sox team set...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...