Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shoebox Legends Card Draft - Bonus Round 1

I've just gotten through rounds 4-6 of the draft so be sure to check in to see how you're doing.  May get another round or two up today, if not tomorrow for sure...

In the meantime, here's the first bonus round.  For this first round we're just going with a first to comment order.  If you're one of the 7 participants just comment on this post indicating which card you'd like and it will be added to your stack.

Trust me, this is by far the weakest of the bonus rounds, really just an extra card for all of you since I don't have any interest in these.  Remember, you'll have a chance to trade anything you don't want at the end of the draft as well.

9 comments:

The Dimwit said...

Gehrig please!

CaptKirk42 said...

How about the Waite Hoyt.

Squires32 said...

Sign me up for Donnie baseball

Dan said...

up for the pujols

buckstorecards said...

I'll take the Righetti.

Rayzor said...

I'll take Don Mattingly....Rayzor

shoeboxlegends said...

Actually Rayzor, Squires32 already took the Mattingly. Pettite and Maas are the two left at this point...

jacobmrley said...

I will take the Maas, because, hey, Kevin Maas! I can party like it's 1990 again.

Rayzor said...

I'll take Pettite...Rayzor

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...