What: 2012-13 Upper Deck SP Authentic #184 - Joe Sakic/Mats Sundin Authentic Moments
Where: Sportlots
How Much?: $.75
Why?: Saw this one posted on Coast to Posts a few months ago and wanted my own copy immediately. Mission accomplished. The Authentic Moments subsets in SP Authentic are a veritable gold mine of awesome images, and I've got quite a few more from this Sportlots order to share in time. I'm currently laid up though with what I hope is just a common cold and not something worse like the flu, so this is all you're getting for tonight...
Random Wax: 2023 Score Football Blaster
-
2023 Score: A nice card of Hall of Famer Charles Woodson to start this
post out. One of the all-time greats at corner, he was a 3X 1st Team
All-Pro, 9X P...


3 comments:
Cool card. Feel better.
RIP to the Nordiques & your cold
From the thumbnail they kind of look like astronauts.
Post a Comment