Tuesday, March 24, 2015

One Card Post - Batter Bafflers

What:  1959 Topps #346 - Batter Bafflers
Where:  COMC
How Much?:  $1.28

Why?
:  A new card for my slowly building 1959 Topps set, and a new card for my Red Sox collection.  The definition of killing two birds with one stone.  Aside from that I absolutely love the combo cards from the '50s and '60s Topps sets.  The card is in great shape too given that it's from the '50s, enough so that I was more than happy with the $1.28 price tag...


4 comments:

Jason Presley said...

New from ACME; install our new Batter Bafflers to keep your batter from sloshing and generally making a mess in your rolling kitchen.

Hackenbush said...

With you on the vintage combo cards. And no pesky trademarks.

shoeboxlegends said...

Exactly! All those giant TMs drive me nuts.

Mark Hoyle said...

The vintage duo cards are a favoto here also

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...